The Goals of the Lesser Slave Forest Education Society are:
- Coordination of forestry related educational and career initiatives while aiming at youth involvement.
- Creating a greater public awareness of the importance and of the many dimensions of our forests in the Lesser Slave Lake Region.
- Provision of bias-balanced information to the public and our youth on forestry related matters.
- Continuing to support and fund forest and forestry education in the region.
- Providing professional expertise and resources to maintain the society’s objectives.